Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for women to come and talk about anything from everyday life to ttc. where you will find great positive attitudes and support each other. make great friends in a lovely drama free environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My 2 yo is going back to the dentist tomorrow morning.
Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 7:25 pm by Guest

» My pick me up...
Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 10:27 am by Guest

» Jessy...Get well
Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 2:22 am by Love & Faith

» My LO's tooth, update
Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 10:54 pm by Guest

» wait.. wait.. wait.. wait
Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 7:45 am by Guest

» Using Geritol to Get Pregnant
Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 3:30 am by Love & Faith

» I just called my dr....
Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 9:52 pm by Guest

» Create your tomorrow!
Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:31 pm by Love & Faith

» Chat night????
Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 7:40 pm by Guest

Top posters
Love & Faith
Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Vote_lcapPrayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Voting_barPrayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Vote_rcap 
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on April 8th 2021, 10:05 pm
Forum

Share | 

Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Love & Faith
Admin
Admin
Love & Faith

Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  _
PostSubject: Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend    Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 11:09 pm

Hi Ladies, Please take out a few minutes of your time to say a prayer for a friend.
I'm posting this for Treva (10nottoomany)

A while back, I posted (one another site) about a friend who lost a baby at 18 months and she was late and I pleaded with her to poas, and she did and she got a beautiful BLAZING BFP. Today, we talked and she spent the night in the ER in a lot of pain. Her HCG is great, she has a slight UTI, but the concerning part is that the baby has implanted in the wrong place. They didn't call it an ectopic, but they said it was way too close to her tube. They also said that she has a 'uteral sag'. I've never heard that term before. I looked it up and can't find any information, nor can I find any information about such an implantation site. Does anyone have any helpful info???? Any input at all?
Back to top Go down
http://ttcbabydreams.lovelyforum.net
Love & Faith
Admin
Admin
Love & Faith

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend    Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 11:20 pm

Father, in Jesus name I worship you. I bless you and give you praise. Father, I come to you in Jesus’ name and through the blood of Jesus Christ to ask you to protect and bless the baby in her womb. May you give her strength in this time of need.
Back to top Go down
http://ttcbabydreams.lovelyforum.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend    Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 8:42 am

Praying for ur friend and her little bean
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend    Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 4:56 pm

Amen. Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend    Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:49 pm

Praying for your dear friend and her little bean,
Hoping all turns out well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend    Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer request for a dear friend of a friend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support and Spirituality! :: Prayer Request-